[bksvol-discuss] Re: book available for proofing, had to release

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 15:12:03 -0500

That is in rejection only.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 2:26 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: book available for proofing, had to release

Hi Judy,

Unfortunately, the releaser of a book has no way to make comments. Only the
submitter and final proofreader uploading a book for administration to
approve can make comments.  That sure would be nice though, to be able to
see if someone released a book because they had a problem with it.

Am I wrong about this? I don't think I've ever been offered an option to
release a book and leave comments.

Mayrie