[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Wish List and the DOE Grant, was Re: Re: What is the main c

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 16:08:04 -0800 (PST)

I have been updating the wish list, Roger, and quite a few books have been
added. IT does need to be rearranged, perhaps,to make scanning a bit easier,
but I'm also trying to proof books, so I'm putting off revising the wish ist
until I've finished 3 or 4 books. It is usable, and I explain at the top of it
how it is arranged:  Section I is a list of authors by whom more than one book
is requested (some are fiction, some nonfiction, . Below that is a list of
nonfiction individual titles that have been requested. The third section is a
list of individual titles by various authors that have been requested. These
are mostly fiction. When  I finish proofing a few books I'll start to
reorganize the Wish List and will put nonfiction and fiction books on separate
pages. The lists of individual titles are in alphabetical order by title.
Author and genre (in the case of fiction) are given for each book.

One last caveat; I do have to start writing Xmas letters to my old, faraway
friends, and my therapy is taking some time each day; it does seem to be
somewhat effective, though-

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: