[bksvol-discuss] The Shrouding Woman uploaded

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 00:54:21 -0700 (PDT)

I validated and uploaded The Shrouding Woman, a
wonderful   historical novel for 9 to 12-year-olds (or
adults--smile). Well-written and and an excellent
scan. I'm afraid I forgot to notice who did the
scanning so I can't commend you by name, but when the
book gets into the collection people will know. smile