[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Postcard by Beverly Lewis

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 18:42:56 -0500

Hi Rick,
I've never seen this name, so I doubt she's on the lists but it's worth a
try. It sometimes happens that chapter titles don't scan, and if the person
can't get sighted assistance there may not be anything that can be done
about it. I would mention it in the long synopsis when you upload the book.
It would be nice if all the chapter titles can be inserted, but if not I
would still upload the book.
Hth,
Kellie