[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Norton Dilemma

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 14:46:53 -0400

Okay, I'll do it! I'm game.

These books should be worth about five submissions and validations!

Mickey

Mickey Prahin micka@xxxxxxxxxx MSN: mickeylundgren@xxxxxxxxxxx Phone: (614) 670-4011 Check out Bob's new CD at http://www.boballentrio.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kenneth Cross" <crossk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: mickey <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 19:13:54 -0400

Well, I looked at the second one, and it's much better--all the pages are there, I ran it through the characters that are junk that come up, and it looks like a clean scan.

So, I'm trying to submit it. It's hung up at 100%, and I'm waiting patiently.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>