[bksvol-discuss] Re: Te'sting...

  • From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 16:05:06 -0400

Hello, Sandy, Cindy, Marty and all,
Thank you very much for confirmation.  Freelists messed up my
subscription for some reason and I heard that it happened to many
people before and I am not the only one.  Glad to be back in this
list.  Great resource... Thank you again.

On 9/7/13, Martha Rafter <mlhr@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Nimit,
>    Yup, you're here.  Welcome back!
> Marty

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWNG QUOTES BY STEVIE WONDER!!!!!!!
“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOES NOT MEAN HE LACKS VISION!”
“JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN’T SEE DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN’T HEAR AND THINK!”  “
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ALSO NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS.  THEY CAN DO
EVERYTHING THAT PEOPLE WITHOUT DISABILITIES CAN DO JUST IN DIFFERENT
WAYS ADAPTING TO THE CERTAIN DISABILITY THEY POSSESS.
MORE WAYS YOU CAN CONTACT ME:
KAUR.NIMIT@xxxxxxxxx
KAUR.NIMIT@xxxxxxxxxxx
THANK YOU FOR READING MY EMAIL!!!!  HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY, AFTERNOON,
EVENING OR NIGHT DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD!!