[bksvol-discuss] Television or Reading

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 23:19:08 -0400

Ah, indeed me too, I will watch the Simpsons, and on occassion law and
Order, and its spin offs, but I am really becoming very disgusted with the
sit coms, and reality television, even the commercials want me to gag,
smile.

Though Discovery, and The Learning Channel, and Lifetime has good stuff on
once in a while.

Hit or miss, reading is a much more happier pastime.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com