[bksvol-discuss] Re: feed my addiction

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 16:20:38 -0400

It is therapeutic, smile, as I can usually pop in a television show I want
to watch or read another book while scanning one.

I also listen to magazines or taped books while cleaning, and doing the
dishes, is kind a  form of multitasking?

smile.

That no offense, but television and the quality of the shows have become
rather bad at late, and not a lot of to watch cept the news, and i only
watch that for the weather.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council