[bksvol-discuss] Sumitter for Code of Honor and the page numbers please?

  • From: "Kristin Mills" <kristinm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 15:19:05 -0500

Hey everyone!
As you all know I'm currently working on Code of Honor here. I was wondering if
the submitter could please tell me what page number the prologue starts with
for the novel. All I need is the starting page number here and I'll take it
from there. Thanks everyone in advance here and I hope everyone is having a
spectacular day!
Kristin