[bksvol-discuss] Submitting books: For Patti

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 14:28:02 -0700

Hi, Patti. Don't get too discouraged. We all started out as beginners, whether
our books were rejected from the start or not. Maybe some of us here can help
you improve some of your scans so they'll be accepted in the future. If you
ever have any questions, don't hesitate to post them here. We want all the
books up on the site as much as possible, too, so I'm sure someone will be able
to help you. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):