[bksvol-discuss] Re: two requests

Allison,  I have a scan of Beauty's Release which unfortunately lacks any
front matter and copyright info,  and page breaks are rather arbitrary.
So,  it's not up to Bookshare publishing standards and I/we can't
post/publish  it,  which is really too bad.
But, please contact me offline by email/phone.  My contact info is below.

Saluti,

Guido

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
Research Division,
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

"robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
06/03/2005 03:55 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: two requests

I couldn't find beauty's release from my source, they don't have it.
For skype contact bobwichitaks