[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitting a Validated Book?

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 17:46:54 -0500

Hi, Kolby!  actually, the parentheses shouldn't be a problem, provided they
are in the right place. <Smile>  When a book is part of a series, the title
often includes them, i.e. Guide Dogs (Working Dogs, Book 5).rtf.  That was a
fictitious title. <Smile.  The closing parenthesis should be placed right
before the period before the file extension.  If you still keep getting that
error message, try opening your file in Word, adding a space, backspacing
once to delete the space, pressing Control-S to save the changes, and then
exiting out of Word.  Hope this helps!

Jana