[bksvol-discuss] Submitting a Validated Book?

  • From: "Kolby Garrison" <klg120988@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 16:27:40 -0400

Hi Volunteers!
I validated Military Dogs (Working dogs) in .RTF format, but, when I try to
submit it, the site says, that this is an invalid file name, and I entered it
exactly as it is on the Validation Page,
When there are parenthesis in a file name like this one, should I put the .rtf
extension after the right parenthesis, or before the right parenthesis?
Also, What should I do if the system won't except my Validation?
HELP!
Kolby

Kolby Garrison
e-mail me at:
klg120988@xxxxxxxxxxxx
I will always write back to you, if you write to me!
P.S. I like really long e-mail messages!!
BIG SMILE!!