[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted/nonfiction

  • From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 21:48:10 -0400

I also like fiction and my age kind books.  Haha!  I tried one of your
books, though.  It was too hard for me to understand, so I released
it.  I mean, you do an awesome job of scanning!!!!!!!!!!  No work
really for a proofreader in your books, but all I mean is that I like
to proof books that I understand and am interested in.  You know?
Like right now, I am proofing the novel from my class that needed to
be fixed, and i am proofing one of the religion books that I seem to
like and I am proofing another book tim swift that I am liking.
That's what I meant.  You guys are great scanners.  So far, the books
I have had are great scanned, really, guys, not joking, I mean it.
Thanks for that.  I can only proofread because my family is in a
greaat great tight budget and I can't afford scanners and I am getting
those little feit sheeter for my school stuff but dont' believe it
would work for heavy books unless I tore the pages out from the
binding which is not a good thing.  Haha!!

--
Important quotes that people need to read and understand:
“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOESN’T MEAN HE LACKS

"Just BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE DOESN't MEAN YOU CAN'T HEAR AND THINK!!"
By STEVIE WONDER

Nimit

More ways to contact me:
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxxxx

Have a nice day, night, evening depending on where you are in the
world!  Thank you for reading my email.