[bksvol-discuss] Submitted/nonfiction

  • From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 09:09:20 -0500

Hi all,

I've just submitted for proofing "War Is A Lie" by David Swanson.

Read through w/errors corrected; headers stripped; section titles and page
numbers present and protected; text font formatted. 369 pages. I suggest
removing the "adult" designation.

WAR IS A LIE is a thorough refutation of every major argument used to
justify wars, drawing on evidence from numerous past wars, with a focus on
those wars that have been most widely defended as just and good. This is a
handbook of sorts, a manual to be used in debunking future lies before
future wars have a chance to begin. For more information visit
WarIsALie.org.

Deborah