[bksvol-discuss] Submitted books

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 02:25:54 -0700

Hello Everyone,

I have just submitted three more of the Deb Ralston mysteries by Lee Martin. They are:

"Murder At the Blue owl"
"Death Warmed Over"
"Hal's Own Murder Case"

These are the third, fourth, and fifth in the series. I have validated as I worked. All pages are there, as well as copyright info. No headers, the printer was good enough not to use them. And already in rtf format.

And by the way, Monica, I put your hints to use, so these should be cleaner than the other that you validated. Thanks for the help.

        Hope someone enjoys these.

Peace,

Mayrie