[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted books

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 21:36:39 -0400

Please remember to remove the duplicates in win format from the download list by rejecting them.

E.
At 09:31 PM 8/23/2007, you wrote:
I submitted the following books in RTF and would
appreciate someone validating them.  I have already
read through them :)

Dear America My Heart is on the Ground the Diary of
Nannie Little Rose a Sioux Girl by Ann Rinaldi

New Moon by Stephenie Meyer (Twilight series)

Cosbyology by Bill Cosby

Reflections of a Peacemaker A Portrait Through
Heartsongs by Mattie Stepanek

Leven Thumps and the Whispered Secret by Obert Skye

Septimus Heap Physik by Angie Sage

I originally submitted the last two in WYNN format
about 6 months ago and am resubmitting in RTF

Thank you to who ever validated Leven Thumps and the
Gateway to Foo...

All the books should be excellent scans (by my Dad)

--Christamae