[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted Title Without Its Apostrophe

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 09:53:56 -0400

Or the validator can fix it.

Mickey Prahin
micka@xxxxxxxxxx
MSN: mickeylundgren@xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: (614) 670-4011
Check out Bob's new CD at
http://www.boballentrio.com

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Pratik patel
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 7:53 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted Title Without Its Apostrophe

  Monica,

  it doesn't matter what you name the actual file because the Bookshare system
will rename it to its specifications after it's submitted.  If you left out the
apostrophe in the title field when you submitted, there are two ways you can go.

  1.  You can Pick up the book and selfvalidate it.  When you finish validating
it, you will be asked if any of the information is correct.  You can just make
the correction right then and there.

  2.  You can write a note to Gostavo Golindo at gostavo.g@xxxxxxxxxxx
explaining your problem.

  Pratik

  Pratik Patel
  Director, CUNY Assistive Technology Services (CATS)
  The City University of New York
  T: 718-997-3775
  F: 718-997-5895