[bksvol-discuss] Re: IS the list down?

  • From: The Pardees <jfpardee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:22:46 -0400

Thank you Jake,

I have no idea what happened, but apparently I wasn't the only one. I think I was also bounced from the Bookport list

Jim.

At 11:04 PM 4/27/06, you wrote:

Hi Jim,
Whether you're bounced from a list would depend on lots of things. For instance, if your mailbox supports 7mb and the messages in your mailbox accumulated to that limit, then the server would begin to reject messages.

I didn't bounce because my server allows hundreds of meg to accumulate before it starts rejecting. And, also, I have Outlook Express set to download whatever the server has every 2 minutes.

Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "The Pardees" <jfpardee@xxxxxxxxxxx>