[bksvol-discuss] Submited Tuthless Tycoon, Inexperienced Mistress by Cathy Williams.

  • From: "Tammy Blaker" <wyomiia@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 14:57:29 -0500

I think...Hope...I did great with this book I removed the headers, left the
numbers.  I changed all quoits to plain quoits.  I kept it as clean as I could
and Please who ever proof's it let me know if there is anything I can do
differently or better.  If not this is the way I will do all others I submit.
I'm trying to learn from you great folks.