[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted Ruthless Tycoon, Inexperienced Mistress by Cathy Williams.

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 19:55:42 -0400

Hi all,

Tammy, looks like you've got a ringer there.  Good for you.  From your
description, you've done everything right.  I don't think I'll proof it because
I'm not a romance fan, but you go gal!

Ann P.

--
AAnn K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."  JRRT