[bksvol-discuss] Re: Spouses One as Scanner, the other Validator

  • From: "Chris Hofstader" <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 07:30:13 -0400

My lovely wife Susan is sighted and signed up as a BSO volunteer.  She just
got overly frustrated with the Hofstader Household versus Drupal Book battle
that seems never to end.  She went through the entire thing three times and
remained confounded with OCR results.

This time, can I send the .tiff to a sighted volunteer to help us or the 21
years of marrieage may never see 22 <laugh> not to mention that we keep
weapons in the house <grin>.

cdh