[bksvol-discuss] Spouses One as Scanner, the other Validator

  • From: "NANCY M HILL" <girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 23:44:28 -0400

Hi All,

I have a problem. It looks like once I get started with my books, the submissions will consist of a good number of books that are not readily available in a library near you. They will be coming from my husband's collection of Amish and Amish style books. Some of which are out of print or otherwise not easily available.

Is it against any 'rules' for me to scan the books and my husband if he signs up as a volunteer, , who is sighted, to validate the gbooks?

Thanks.

Nancy