[bksvol-discuss] Re: Spoke of love:

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 07:03:27 -0500

Go  ahead
and just send me the pages that needs to be scanned that is fine with me
I'd like to turn out good copies  of the books so I'm glad you let me know I am
glad folks are letting me know this is the way I hoped it would turn out that
folks could let me know I don't mind redoing a book if I know I need to do so
the reason I thought you could just send me the pages is I  didn't want to mix
you up sense there is I forget  did I send two copies up there
but if you feel the whole books needs done over I'll just rescan it but it
would be later this afternoon let me know either way
I'm glad you wrote because some just didn't and I had no idea what happened to
the books thanks a million.
Let me know which is easier for you and I'll do it.
friend
thanks for believing I can do it
Gwen