[bksvol-discuss] Re: Spellchecking

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 10:12:28 -0600

If you can't afford Microsoft Office, you might want to use LibreOffice from http://www.libreoffice.org. It's open source so it is completely free. It's as powerful as Microsoft Office, and similar in how it works. I've used it for proofreading. They've worked hard to make the current version accessible. That way you're legal and everything like the spell checking will work. Here's the link to their page on accessibility for it: http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/accessibility/

Just a suggestion. smile.

Judy s.

On 12/13/2014 9:51 AM, Angel Murphy wrote:
Hi Kim, I am a proof reader. The version of Microsoft Word that I have, is a
cracked version. It is not a paid version.I do not have the money to buy
Microsoft word. Therefore, I had to get a cracked version of it for me to
use.now I do have WordPad on my computer, but I do not know how to spell check
with that.

Sent from my iPod

--
Judy s.