[bksvol-discuss] Re: Spellchecking

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 05:33:09 -0800

Hi, are you proofreading the book or scanning it? If you're proofreading, I
sympathize because I've got Word 2013 and I haven't yet learned the ins and
outs of the spell-checker though it does work after a fashion. I don't know
if you have Kurzweil 1000 on your system, but if you do, you can use it to
spell-check your file (I have it even though I don't use it to scan files).
Another option is for you to call Microsoft Accessible Help at 800-936-5900.
They may be able to help you to determine what's wrong with your
spell-checker and why you're getting that error message. Regards, Kim
Friedman.