[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted help with two books

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 21:07:23 -0800

Hi, Gwen, I think what you meant was that you didn't want to wait for a
particular book. Wouldn't that be about right? I say this because I'm not
the most patient person in the world either. I've had to force myself into
patience as it isn't a natural state for me. Another thing is, I can get
frustrated and not know what to do about that which frustrates me. I'll bet
you we aren't the only imperfect people in the world (smile). Regards, Kim.

  _____