[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sierra Jensen series

  • From: Michael Givens <thedopelesshopefiend20@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 13:36:57 -0700 (PDT)

Today I went for a  It was such a lovely day and I felt energetic so I started
to   A guy was playing loud  music so I started to  My friend saw me and

we     together. After tiring, we decided to   over to

the restaurant to  Any day above ground and sober is a good
day. http://www.thedopelesshopefiend.com

Green Shawl Publishing. Michael Givens: Author/Publisher/Speaker

The Dopeless Hope Fiend-Veteran Police Officer Becomes Homeless Drug Addict
Before Finding Redemption After Near Death Experience. Tel:-510-860-7736.
http://www.thedopelesshopefiend.com . Voted among ten best recovery books.
Expert witness.