[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sierra Jensen series

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 17:47:17 -0500

Hi Valerie,

I would love to continue working with you completing the Sierra Jensen
Collection as well as the Bobbsey Twins books. I alternate them with books
I'm proofing for Larry. Due to their length, they can be done fairly quickly
and hopefully they count toward Bookshare's grant as well! Happy proofing
and scanning!

Susan