[bksvol-discuss] Re: Short synopses, not reviews

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 23:28:25 -0700 (PDT)

It looked to me like Bookshare must be allowing quoted reviews because on the
new books page MANY books had direct quotes from School Library Journal, The
New York Times Book Review, The New Yorker, Booklist and The Chicago Tribune. I
was really surprised. They seem to be submitted by the same user with a foreign
email address (India).

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Bootlegger's Daughter - Margaret Maron
  I'm an eBay affiliate, click here before you bid!
Click here for eBay!