[bksvol-discuss] Re: Short Synopsis

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 07:02:21 -0400 (EDT)

Gary

I do like Jana, most of the time, trying to compose one of my own as 200
characters is difficult to do.
The book jacket info makes good long synopsis material and should be used
for such as long as it scans well.
Generally, if it scans well, I, in K1000, merge the 2 pages together and
then edit them for use as my long synopsis.