[bksvol-discuss] Seeking a proofreader Fw: Please forward to the list

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 21:14:19 -0400

Hi everyone, see Lauren's note below and contact her if you are interested.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

In a library we are surrounded by many hundreds of dear friends imprisoned by
an enchanter in paper and leathern boxes. -Ralph Waldo Emerson, writer and
philosopher (1803-1882)