[bksvol-discuss] Seeking Proofer for Ghosts and Echoes by Lyn Benedict

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 13:54:23 -0400

Hi.
I'm looking for a proofer for Ghosts and Echoes (Shadows Inquiries, Book 2) by
Lyn Benedict.
The first book is on Bookshare and I have the third to scan soon.
The synopsis is below.  If you haven't read the first book yet, Sins and
Shadows, the synopsis of Ghosts and Echoes contains a spoiler.
Christina

Sylvie Lightner is no ordinary PI. She specializes in cases involving the
unusual and unbelievable, in a world where magic is real, where hell is just
around the corner-and where death isn't the worst thing that can happen to
you...

Sylvie is trying to take it easy. She's just saved the world but lost her lover
in the process. And putting those she cares about in danger has never been part
of her job description. Distracting herself from her grief, Sylvie investigates
what appears to be a simple robbery only to uncover a complex case of organized
murder with a magical edge.

But she has an even more pressing mystery to solve. Chicago cop Adam Wright has
picked up a spiritual hitchhiker: the ghost of a dead man who desperately wants
to live again. Wright believes Sylvie is the only one who can rid him of the
spirit-a spirit she finds strangely familiar...