[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fragments between lines

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 00:59:25 -0600

This was me I think and I was talking about those things that don't
show up as words but more as little tiny pictures or images between
lines. You can't find them unless you listen to the book as they are
sort of invisible until you hear them so you go to look for them.

They don't disappear when I do the remove graphics, either.

--
Charisma