[bksvol-discuss] : Second Submission

  • From: "Natasha Baebler" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 11:17:15 -0500

I've also just submitted What Stella Wants by Nancy Bartholomew

WHAT STELLA WANTS

A successful P.I. business. A sexy man she can love and trust. Relatives who
stay safely at home. And good friends she can count on.

WHAT STELLA'S GOT

An anemic trickle of clients. An infuriatingly secretive (but hot!) former
special forces soldier who may or may not be around in the morning. A feisty
elderly aunt whose love life is w...a...ay more on track than Stella's. And an
old high-school rival who's just hired Stella, only to be blown up in what
seems to be a terrorist attack.

WAIT'LL YOU SEE WHAT SHE DOES WITH IT!

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey

"I want to be successful like everyone does, but through my idea of success. I
don't just mean that I will make a lot of money and be known for what I do, but
that I make a difference in someone's life."
-- Megan Piontek 1985-2008
{{Miss you forever}}