[bksvol-discuss] Re: Searching For Books Category

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 07:13:54 -0400

Hi,
I did a simple search. I typed the word series into the box. I got a lot of
books. I didn't look through them all, but it looks like the ones that are
in a series all have the word series in the title.

Thanks for letting me drag this thread on longer.

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"it is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis." --
Margaret Bonnano

Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

             "Jamie Yates,
             CPhT"
             <jamieyates@veriz                                          To
             on.net>                   bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bksvol-discuss-bo
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                     Subject
             g                         [bksvol-discuss] Re: Searching For
                                       Books Category

             07/28/2008 02:59
             AM

             Please respond to
             bksvol-discuss@fr
                eelists.org

If people would put the series and book number in the title, as requested
by the volunteer manual, people could serach by series.

There have been lots of series books added lately that do not have this
information in the title.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Likely to Die by Linda Fairstein

Dish Network has the lowest price for digital TV, switch today! Pricing
starts at $29.99 per month! Free installation if you call now!