[bksvol-discuss] Re: Searching For Books Category

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 07:17:29 -0400

Hi,
I wonder if it would be worth looking into to change the system so that it
accepts one more field which would be for series, and another for sequence
number. That way, when new books get put on, the form we use can ask for
that information and eventually save the staff and searcher a lot of time.

Thanks.

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"it is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis." --
Margaret Bonnano

Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/