[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scott or Rick

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 17:35:14 -0700

Wow, I'm sure I checked for it before I scanned it, but that page says it was added by one of the outsourcers in February. Not a clue how I missed it.

Sorry Tim, I'll try to get one of the other books in the series done soon and make absolutely sure it isn't already in the collection.

Misha

On 7/26/2011 12:06 PM, Carrie Karnos wrote:
Whoa! Am I wrong!!!!

Men, Martians and Machines is in the collection at http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/299830/.

Sorry I misled you! Carrie