[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning requests anyone?

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 05:46:05 -0400

I became E. because of multiple Elizabeth emailers just as Monica notices a plethura of Monicas on the site. Welcome back, Liz. We have not heard from you in a bit.

E.

At 08:10 PM 4/19/2006, you wrote:

Hi all:

I'll be headed to the library in a few days, and was just wondering if there was any books anyone wanted scanned. If they're available, I'll see what I can do about picking them up.

Thanks, and take care,

Liz

email: <mailto:liziswhatis@xxxxxxxxxxx>liziswhatis@xxxxxxxxxxx Visit my Live Journal : <http://unsilenceddream.livejournal.com>http://unsilenceddream.livejournal.com