[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning requests anyone?

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 05:22:44 -0600

Hi,

If you're still looking for books to scan, I'd love to see The Wood Wife by
Terri Windling rescanned.  I've wanted to read this book for a long while,
but Bookshare's copy is in fair condition.

Whichever books you decide to scan, thanks for making the offer.  This is
what's so great about Bookshare ... we build the collection with things we
want, whether they be for work or school or just downright for fun.

Lora

  _____