[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning problem

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 13:11:37 -0700 (PDT)

The book needs to "butt up against" the right edge of the glass, maybe even to
the lower right corner (front edge near you) if the cover is in the back.

With the OpticBook, you may actually find one page, over the edge of the
scanner
is faster and more accurate as well as reducing potential wrist/hand stress.
 Very true for me and great way to prevent/reduce potentially harmful RSI.

HTH!
 Valerie