[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning problem

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 20:10:58 -0400

Okay, I think I misunderstood. When you try to scan a single page in two page mode you usually get the page scanned alright, but the software inserts another blank page. After reading subsequent messages on the topic I think it might have something to do with not aligning it with the edge of the scanner properly. I am not sure though. That usually just gives you a poor scan rather than blank pages. Try placing the book in the lower right hand portion of the scanner with the bottom of the book flush with the bottom edge of the scanner and the right edge of the book flush with the right edge of the scanner and see if it works that way. If you still get blank pages then it must be another problem.

On 9/16/2012 4:52 PM, Dornetta wrote:
Roger;
I thought the same thing but I have tried it in both 2 page mode and "single" page mode. The problem is that when I try to do a scan, both pages are saying blank.
Netta