[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning poetry for Bookshare

  • From: "Kathy Hester" <kathyruth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 20:46:38 -0500

Hi, Shelley,

One thing you need to do is to go to settings, and to the read tab.  Tab
down to Respect Line Editor and check it.  Normally, you don't want that
checked, but each line of poetry needs to be a separate line.  I know it's
in the reading part of the settings, so it looks like it would only have to
do with the reading, but it does have to do with the way the document comes
out.
That's probably the only thing you'll have to change.

Kathy