[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 21:02:48 -0400

Amber requested this book last year, and I scanned and submitted it over the
summer. Unfortunately It was done in some really funky font, and no matter
what settings I used with K1000, it didn't come out very well. I suggested
that a sighted person validated, but if a different copy can be found in
another font it would probably be easier to just use a whole rescan.
Tiff