[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 09:57:56 -0400

Kelly,
Someone has scanned it and it's being edited now.
Thanks.
Amber
"I don't want to just mess with your head. I want to mess with your life.
want you to miss appointments, burn dinner, skip your homework. I want you
to tell your wife to take that moonlight stroll on the beach at Waikiki
with
the resort tennis pro while you read a few more chapters." ~ Stephen King