[bksvol-discuss] Say Good=bye Wild At Heart

  • From: gail johnson <mama-gail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 22:31:50 -0500

I am validating:

Say Good-Bye (Wild at Heart)
Author:
Laurie Halse Anderson

This book was expertly scanned by Natasha Baebler. The pages after the story itself did not scan well. One of the topics discussed is where to find training groups for therapy dogs. Is it possible for a sighted volunteer to find this book and scan pages 126-136. The last page in the book is about the author. I think these pages might have interesting information to the reader.

I would like to include these pages if possible. Otherwise the book is ready to send to Bookshare.

It was easy to validate and interesting too.