[bksvol-discuss] Re: Saving in rtf

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 22:53:23 -0500

I don't know if this could have been the problem, but some fonts are not
ment to produce the characters that would normally appear when you type.
Wingdings are an example, but there are way more.  A screen reader couldn't
be expected to announce every character of those correctly.  Maybe you knew
what the font you were testing was, though, so maybe there really can be a
problem.  Like Mary, I have only had trouble with monster sized fonts. :-)

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
curious entity at earthlink dot net