[bksvol-discuss] Re: Saving in rtf

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 18:07:51 -0700

Hi, Mary. Most fonts people regularly use don't cause any problems, but at
least for me, I've messed around with the fonts a little just to see what
would happen, and there are some that didn't read well. Like I said, most of
them aren't a problem...probably not even enough to worry about, but some
don't read well...or at least they didn't for me. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous