[bksvol-discuss] Re: Romance books

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 09:58:08 -0400

Perhaps we might want to consider that those left in place partial headers are part of what non-bookshare members mean when they talk about having a lot of extra stuff in a book or poor scans. To many, extra junk which they do not want to read is perceived as a poor scan even if we as volunteers do not perceive it that way. I know I am being frivolous here but really this discussion of a faulty stripper has been going on for about three years now. Would the bookshare officials and the leading manufacturers of ocr packages such as open book and k1000 please unit to solve this problem? It would make us more attractive to new users I think. So now to be less compalining I am going back to enjoying all those books from bookshare.

Back to reading outside in my garden.

E.