[bksvol-discuss] Re: Romance books

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 06:38:53 -0700

Hello I,

You wrote: <<I tend to read fantasies in the summer and am the one reading
the first book of Dragonlance and noticing that the headers were partially
left by that hated stripper.  Does anyone know what is going on that
official bookshare can stay so emotionally attached to a creature which
keeps chewing up our books.  Perhaps we could get it some toys.  Works for a
puppy.>>

Back in the days I worked for AOL when the Stratis main frame use to act up
we would send her flowers. The stripper may like them too:)

     Kaitlyn
No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true

Reconnective Healing energy Practitioner
Numerologist, Get your personal reading

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)